понедельник, 27 апреля 2009 г.

Richard's story

Hi, I'm Richard Stewart, I'm 30 years old. I'm married. One day I was looking our photos, but that my wife returned home a very exhausted. I asked: "What's happened?" she answered that exercises aerobic class weary her. "But I'm always think that it's easy"- I answered her. My wife was indignanted and asked that it's advanced. I asked her that I'm going aerobic class the next day. She proposed bet in the next morning. The bet is – she win and I cook dinner for the entire family. Or I win and she cooks dinner for the entire family. And I agree. I was called and arranged with her's instruction.
When I come aerobic class we are got into a conversation with instruction, because I was photograph and he needs any photos. When I come back home my wife asked "how do you feel?" and I answered that wonderful. But conscience tortures me and I confessed her that I didn't really exercise. She gets angry on me. We are come aerobic class together in the next day. There in the issue I'm exhausted. And I was lose bet.

1 комментарий:

  1. I will do my corrections in BIG LETTERS

    Hi, I'm Richard Stewart, I'm 30 years old. I'm married. One day I was looking THROUGH our photos, but thatTHEN my wife returned home a NO ARTICLE very exhausted. I asked: "What's happened?" she answered that exercises DELETE THIS WORD aerobic class wearyCHANGE THIS WORD FOR A VERB her. "But I'm I'VE always thinkTHOUGHT that it's easy"- I answered her. My wife was indignanted and askedANSWERED? that it's WAS advanced. I asked TOLD her that I'm going TO aerobic class the next day. She proposed A bet inNO PREPOSITION the next morning. The bet isWAS – she winS and I cook dinner for the entire family. Or I win and she cooks dinner for the entire family. And I agree. I was called ACTIVE VOICE and arranged with her's HER instructionINSTRUCTOR.
    When I come TO THE aerobicS class we areACTIVE VOICE got into a conversation with instructionTOR, because I was AM A photographER and he needsED anySOME photos. When I coAme back home my wife asked "how do you feel?" and I answered that I WAS wonderful. But conscience tortureD me and I confessed TO her that I didn't really exercise. She gets GOT angry on WITH me. We are come CAME - ACTIVE VOICE TO THE aerobic class together in NO PREPOSITION the next day. There in the issue - NOT CLEAR I'm WAS exhausted. And I was lose LOST - ACTIVE VOICE THE bet.
    Correct the mistakes and then you can delete this comment

    ОтветитьУдалить